Axis Bank Internet Banking activation process: Axis bank is one of the most-advanced banks in India which offers more services than the government ones. This bank has ranked 3rd under the best private sector banks in India. Anyway, in this post, I will tell you how you can easily activate Axis Bank Internet Banking service within 5 minutes. But before that, you need to open an account on Axis Bank by visiting your nearest Axis Bank branch. You can locate your nearest Axis Bank branch here – https://www.axisbank.com/contact-us/locator?type=branches
If you want to get your account number instantly then tell your branch to open an “Instant Account“. They will provide your account number, Cheque book, and Debit Card in no time and you need to wait for 2 days for full activation. You will also get an activation message when your account becomes fully operational. If you already have an account on Axis Bank, then you don’t need to do anything.
However, let’s take a look at what you need to do to start Axis Bank Internet Banking.
Axis Bank Internet Banking Activation Process
Axis Bank internet banking activation process is easy and fast. Here’s the step by step process by which you can activate your Axis Bank internet banking service.
- Visit axisbank.com, and click on login –> Internet Banking –> Personal –> Register. In the next screen you will see a webpage like this one –
- Now, type your login ID. Login ID and Customer ID is the same thing. It can be found in your Axis Bank cheque book.
- Enter your account number and registered phone number
- Enter Debit Card number, ATM PIN, Debit Card expiry date, Card Currency
- In the next screen, you need to enter new login password. You will get an OTP code on your registered phone number. If you didn’t get the same, click on “Resend OTP”.
- At last, click on “Submit” button. That’s it. Now, you are an internet banking customer of Axis Bank.