Cashe Customer Care Number: Customer care numbers, toll-free helpline numbers, official address, email address and social media pages of Cashe are mentioned below. If you need more information, just comment below. If you are facing any issues then you can directly contact them to solve all your problems as early as possible. You can also submit your complaints here. We will show your complaints on a separate page. Now, we are sharing Cashe customer care numbers. Scroll down to see Cashe customer care phone number.
Cashe Customer Care Number, Contact Numbers and Office Address
Company Name: Cashe
Tagline: India’s most preferred digital lending company
Category: Mobile Apps
Service Available: Instant short term personal loan
Products Available: N/A
Phone Numbers: N/A
Toll-Free Numbers: N/A
Head Office: Mumbai
Address: Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd, 5th Floor, Paville House, Twin Towers Lane, Prabhadevi, Mumbai
Official Email ID: [email protected]
Official WhatsApp Number: N/A
Official Facebook Page: N/A
Official Twitter Handle: N/A
Official Instagram Handle: N/A
Official Youtube Channel: N/A
Official Website: https://www.cashe.co.in/
About: Cashe provides you instant short-term loans within minutes through their mobile app. You can download their mobile app from Google Play store and Apple App Store. Approximately 2 million people are using their services for their affordable interest rates. Cashe is also the winner of Entrepreneur India’s Best Tech Start-up for the year 2018. Currently, Cashe is providing loans to salaried proffesionals with a minimum salary of Rs.15000/-. Documents required for Cashe instant loan: a self signed PAN card, Aadhaar Card, latest salary slip, updated salary bank account statement, one address proof, a selfie and company id.
Cashe customer care details are mentioned above.
If you want to know more about Cashe or need anymore details then don’t forget to comment below. We will help you as early as possible.
- 1 lakh rupees withdrawn from Paytm account. Is it safe to use Paytm?
- This Man Ordered A Motorola Smartphone Through Amazon India and Got A Vim Bar Instead. What’s Going On?
- BEWARE! Amazon India Is Blocking Customer Accounts Without Any Forecast
- 13-Digit Phone Numbers Are Coming Very Soon!
- Jio TV Without Jio SIM Card : Enjoy Jio TV on any Smart Phone
- Top 5 Free Recharge Earning Apps + Trick to Get 500MB Free Data From Airtel
- Swayam Prabha: Everything You Need To Know About Swayam Prabha DTH Channels