Are you ready to become a contributor on IC (Indian Customer)? Before submitting your first post on INDIANCUSTOMER.IN, let’s take a look what we want from you as a contributor:
- 100% unique and original content that our users will love. Before accepting posts, we’ll manually check the quality of an article.
- Your post should have more than 1000 words. We generally don’t allow posts that are too short and as an author, you know very well why are searching for long-form content. But if you are able to write high-quality, easy to digest posts in short and simple words then we may accept it even if it’s below 1000 words.
- Double-check your content to identify grammatical errors. You can use tools like Grammarly to do that easily.
- Your article shouldn’t have any affiliate or low-quality links.
- Reply to the comments related to your posts.
What You Will Get in Return:
- You will get one do-follow backlink (if it’s relevant).
- Your name and photo will be published in “Contributors“.
- If your article becomes popular then we may hire you as a paid author.
Topics We Accept on IC:
As the name suggests (INDIANCUSTOMER.IN), our site is built for Indian users. Here at INDIAN CUSTOMER, we publish the latest news, complaints and contact details of Indian Companies. You can check our published posts or check categories by visiting our site to generate some post ideas.
NOTE: Your posts should be India-centric.
- Latest news about Indian Companies
- Customer Care Details
- Latest Coupons, deals and offers
- Latest Tricks
If you have any queries then feel free to contact us.
Contact us by filling out this form (We will get back to you within 12 hours)
We will create a brand new account for you and then you can submit blog posts directly from our IC Dashboard. Otherwise, if you don’t want to create an account with us then you can submit this form or email us at [email protected] along with your .docx, .pdf file.