Here’s the best method for generating SBI (State Bank of India) ATM PIN of a new SBI ATM cum Debit Card.
Have you got your new ATM cum Debit Card from SBI? If yes then you need to generate a PIN in order to use your card for cash withdrawal and online shopping. Now, you can generate your ATM pin without visiting your SBI branch. But, before that make sure your mobile number is registered with your account. If not then register your mobile number first by visiting your nearest SBI Branch.
How To Generate SBI ATM PIN?
4 easy methods are there to generate SBI ATM pin – ATM PIN Generation through ATM, SMS, Internet Banking and IVRS. You can choose any one of the above processes. It’s much easier than you think.
Generate SBI ATM Card PIN Through ATM
- Insert your SBI ATM Card at any State Bank ATM.
- Select “PIN Generation” and enter your account number.
- Now enter your 10 digit registered phone number.
- The ATM Screen will show you that the PIN shall be received on the registered phone number. Confirm it.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered phone number and this one time pin will be valid for only 2 days.
- You need to create a new SBI ATM PIN using four digit OTP by visiting Banking –> PIN Change.
Generate SBI ATM PIN Through SMS
To generate SBI ATM PIN through SMS you have to send SMS to 567676 by writing – PIN <space> your last four digits of the debit card number <space> last four digits of your account number.
Example: PIN 1212 3124 (1212 is the last four digit of your debit card number and 3124 is the last four digits of your account number).
You will receive an OTP on your registered phone number and similarly it is also valid for 2 days. Visit your nearest SBI ATM, insert your card, choose Banking –> PIN Change and change your PIN as per your choice.
Generate SBI ATM PIN Through Internet Banking
If you’re an user of SBI Internet Banking then you can generate SBI ATM PIN from there. Follow the below steps to generate your SBI ATM PIN.
- Login to https://www.onlinesbi.com using your User ID and Password.
- Click on e-Services –> ATM Card Services –> ATM PIN Generation. Use OTP for authentication.
- Select the account number and Debit Card.
- Enter first 2 digits of the PIN as per your choice and the last 2 digits of the ATM PIN will be sent to you via SMS.
- Enter all four digits and confirm.
- Now this is your new ATM PIN. You can change it at any time by visiting your nearest ATM.
Generate SBI PIN Through IVRS
- Call any of these customer care phone numbers of State Bank of India – 1800-425-3800/1800-112-211/080-26599990 from your registered phone number.
- Enter card number and account number.
- The Bank will send an OTP.
- Change your ATM Card PIN through this OTP number by visiting to a SBI ATM.
So, these are the 4 methods for generating a new SBI ATM Card PIN. If you find this information helpful, do share it with others.