Get Petrol Worth Rs.100 At Rs.60 Only Via PhonePe App / Indian Oil Phonepe Cashback Offer: Phonepe is again back with an outstanding offer in which you will get petrol worth Rs.100 at only Rs.60 INR. Offer is commence from 27th September to 31st December 2018 and this offer is valid for almost all users. You can avail this offer daily with the Indian Oil Corporation outlets. Lets have a look at the offer that clearly mentioned below.
Get Petrol Worth Rs.100 At Rs.60 Only Via PhonePe App
Steps To Avail Indian Oil-Phonepe Cashback Offer
1. Visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited outlets. Please make sure they are accepting payments through PhonePe app.
2. Now, you have to fill the Petrol in your vehicle (minimum transaction amount is Rs.100).
3) Proceed to pay & complete the transaction via Phonepe app by scanning the QR Code option available there.
Note: PhonePe wallet balance can also be used for making the payment.
4) You will get the cashback as Phonepe Gift Voucher balance within 24 hours of successful payment.
Terms & Conditions: Indian Oil-Phonepe Cashback Offer
• In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached (Rs.10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month and not this month.
• Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android phones and applicable once per device.
• Any cashback related queries / complaints should be raised within 30 days, after a successful transaction.
• The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app (mandatory).
• Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments made through PhonePe partner platforms or stores.
• Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
• PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions/end the offer/call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
• In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions and also reserves the right to resolve the same as per the ‘Terms & Conditions’ of any offer at its sole discretion.
- 1 lakh rupees withdrawn from Paytm account. Is it safe to use Paytm?
- This Man Ordered A Motorola Smartphone Through Amazon India and Got A Vim Bar Instead. What’s Going On?
- BEWARE! Amazon India Is Blocking Customer Accounts Without Any Forecast
- 13-Digit Phone Numbers Are Coming Very Soon!
- Jio TV Without Jio SIM Card : Enjoy Jio TV on any Smart Phone
- Top 5 Free Recharge Earning Apps + Trick to Get 500MB Free Data From Airtel
- Swayam Prabha: Everything You Need To Know About Swayam Prabha DTH Channels
- Videocon d2h Customer Care Toll Free Number (Pune)
- Mi (Redmi) Service Center in Chennai – Phone Numbers and Address
- Cashe Customer Care Number and Office Address
- KrazyBee Customer Care Number, Toll-Free Number, Email ID and Office Address