We are going to talk about URN status of your Aadhaar card. When you update your Aadhaar card online by submitting all the necessary documents, they generate a random number for your request and it is called Update Request Number (URN). You can also track your update status or Aadhaar card correction status with this URN Number on the official website of UID. So, here we have shared the step by step guide to check Aadhaar Card status online.
How to Check Aadhaar URN Status Online?
Follow the below steps to check your URN status online:
• First of all, you have to go to the Aadhaar official website uidai.gov.in or SSUP
• After that click on the “Check Status – Update Done Online” link. You will find this option under the Aadhaar Update column.
• Click on next and After that,You will be redirected to the another page.
• Now you have to enter your Aadhaar Number and URN Number.
• Click on Get URN Status option.
• Finally, you will able see your Aadhaar URN Status.
How To Update aadhar Card Online?
As we know that UIDAI started Aadhaar card program in 2009. After that Aadhar card has become the most useful and useful identity of almost every citizen of India. If you want to update or correct your Aadhaar card then you landed at the right post because today in this post we are going to share step by step guide on how to update Aadhaar card online without date of birth. But let us clear one thing is that, you have to link your mobile number with Aadhaar card. If your mobile number is not registered then you can not update your Aadhaar card data. Mobile number is mandatory to make a correction in Aadhaar because the OTP (one time password) will be sent to the registered mobile number during the correction process. So, let’s proceed to the guide on how to update your Aadhaar card.
Also Read: Swyft Feelings Review
Follow below steps to update your Aadhaar card details:
• Visit Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).
Enter your Aadhaar number.
• Write text verification code and click on send OTP.
• Now, you will get a One Time Password on the registered mobile number.
• Enter the OTP and click on next button.
• After that, you have to choose option of address.
• You will get Aadhaar update form.
• Fill the form and upload a document for a verification process.
Document required for Aadhaar card correction:
• Bank Statement
• Pan card
• Post Office Account Statement
• Ration Card
• Voter ID
How to update Aadhaar card offline?
Many people still not able to update Aadhar card because of mobile number, If you want to correct your Aadhar card without mobile number then you can do it via offline method. For that, you have to visit your nearest Aadhaar card center, you can find all Aadhaar card center address on the official website of SSUP. Fill an ‘Aadhaar Correction Form‘ and submit it to center. It should take a minimum of 10 days to complete your update. By visiting SSUP portal you can check your correction status online.
- 1 lakh rupees withdrawn from Paytm account. Is it safe to use Paytm?
- This Man Ordered A Motorola Smartphone Through Amazon India and Got A Vim Bar Instead. What’s Going On?
- BEWARE! Amazon India Is Blocking Customer Accounts Without Any Forecast
- 13-Digit Phone Numbers Are Coming Very Soon!
- Jio TV Without Jio SIM Card: Enjoy Jio TV on any Smart Phone
- Top 5 Free Recharge Earning Apps + Trick to Get 500MB Free Data From Airtel
- Swayam Prabha: Everything You Need To Know About Swayam Prabha DTH Channels
- Videocon d2h Customer Care Toll-Free Number (Pune)
- Mi (Redmi) Service Center in Chennai – Phone Numbers and Address
- Cashe Customer Care Number and Office Address
- KrazyBee Customer Care Number, Toll-Free Number, Emma, and Office Address