How To Go Live on Tik Tok: TikTok, previously known as Musical.ly is quite popular these days. It is the only app for making short-form videos that reached 500 million+ in Google Play Store in a very short period of time. This app is rated 4.4 stars out of 5 stars (more than 9 million reviews). So, we can clearly imagine how cool it is. In this app, we can discover videos from endless categories – Dance, Comedy, Vlog, Food, Sports, DIY, Animals, and everything in between. However, in this post, you will learn how to go live on TikTok (Musical.ly).
How To Go Live on Tik Tok (Musical.ly)?
In the year 2018, musical.ly was rebranded as TikTok and it has added some amazing features and effects that improved its overall usability. ‘TikTok Live‘ is one of the best features amongst them. So, let’s discuss how to go live on TikTok.
How To Go Live On Tik Tok
• First of all, go to the TikTok mobile app.
• Now, click on the add button (+) from the bottom of your phone screen.
• “Live” button will be aside to your recording button.
• You have to add a title which will let the other users know what this live stream is all about.
• And finally, click on “Go Live’ and your streaming will get started. Now, you can talk to your fans/followers.
Some Important Rules of TikTok Live:
• Please note that, if you are unable to go live after following the right steps then you need to have minimum 1k fans or followers to go live on TikTok.
• You can not use banned words like duet, follow, fan, bff, drama queen, donation or there are some words in the title of your Live video.
Some amazing facts about TikTok/Musical.ly:
• TikTok currently available in 38 languages including Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Cebuano, English, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
• The total size of TikTok app is 72 MB (Android) and 288 MB (iOS).
• TikTok has developed AI technology (Artificial Intelligence) to analyse the user’s interests and preferences through their behaviour with the content and shows a personalized content feed to each user.
• Official Website: https://www.tiktok.com
If you are facing any issues or have a query then simply comment below, we will try to help you out.
- 1 lakh rupees withdrawn from Paytm account. Is it safe to use Paytm?
- This Man Ordered A Motorola Smartphone Through Amazon India and Got A Vim Bar Instead. What’s Going On?
- BEWARE! Amazon India Is Blocking Customer Accounts Without Any Forecast
- 13-Digit Phone Numbers Are Coming Very Soon!
- Jio TV Without Jio SIM Card: Enjoy Jio TV on any Smart Phone
- Top 5 Free Recharge Earning Apps + Trick to Get 500MB Free Data From Airtel
- Flipkart Customer Care Number Just Dial, Toll-Free Number, and Office Address
- Essar Petrol Pump Customer Care Number, Toll-Free Number, and Office Address
- Redmi Service Center in Chennai Address and Phone Number
- Snapdeal Customer Care Number Just Dial, Toll-Free Number, and Office Address