LazyPay customer care: customer care numbers, toll-free helpline numbers, official address, email address and social media pages of LazyPay are mentioned below. If you need more information, just comment below. If you are facing any issues then you can directly contact them to solve all your problems as early as possible. You can also submit your complaints here. We will show your complaints on a separate page. Now, we are sharing LazyPay customer care numbers. Scroll down to see Lazypay customer care numbers.
LazyPay Customer Care Numbers and Office Address
Company Name: LazyPay
Tagline: Instant Personal Loan Online and Pay Later
Service Available: Get instant personal loan, pay more than 100+ apps and websites, cardless EMI, load Money via card or net banking.
LazyPay Customer Care Numbers, Phone Numbers, Toll-Free Number, LazyPay Support and Office Address
All important contact details of LazyPay are mentioned here including LazyPay online support form, phone number, contact number, and LazyPay office address. You can bookmark this page too if you want to make use these details later.
LazyPay Customer Care Numbers and LazyPay Contact Number
Phone Numbers: 020-67314111
Toll-Free Numbers: N.A.
LazyPay Office Address
Head Office: Gurgaon
Office Addresses: 3rd Floor,
Above HDFC Bank Branch,
SV Road, Khar (West),
PayU Payments Private Limited, 4th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, 122001.
Official Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: https://lazypay.in
If you want to know about LazyPay then here we are giving full details of LazyPay that will help you understand what is it and how to use it more effectively.
What is LazyPay?
LazyPay was previously known as CitrusPay but now it has changed its name and rebranded as LazyPay and started providing instant personal loans to its users. More than 1 million users are using this app. Through this app one can get instant personal loans up to Rs.1 lakh through an easy process and minimal documentation and the interest rates depend on the EMI tenure and risk profile.
LazyPay is powered by PayU which is also one the best payment gateways in India. Enter your phone number to discover your unique limit.
One of the key features of this app is the pocket-friendly EMIs and the option to pay later across 100+ apps and websites.
How LazyPay Works?
1. Sign up on LazyPay app & provide your PAN card number to check your eligible limit quickly.
2. To activate your enhanced limit, you need to submit your KYC (Know Your Customer) details.
3. Setup your auto bill payment and you are done!
4. Start using your increased LazyPay credit limit as an instant loan, convert to no cost EMIs on LazyPay’s partner merchants or buy now pay later in just only one tap.
Why choose LazyPay?
1. You don’t have to visit any bank, LazyPay’s approval process is paperless.
2. Get 24X7 access to credit, anytime anywhere.
3. You have to pay interest only for the amount that you borrowed.
4. Pay later at 100+ most popular apps & websites, like Swiggy, BookMyShow, Airtel, HungerBox, Hathway, Ixigo & much more.
5. Convert your high-value purchases into easy EMI plans from 3 to 24 months.
6. Track your purchases, bill payments & EMIs from the LazyPay app.
7. Transfer your available credit limit directly to your bank account or save it for unforeseen circumstances.
Where can you use LazyPay?
LazyPay is now available on all your favourite food, entertainment & utility merchants including Swiggy, Zomato, Niki.ai, AbhiBus, Box8, ACT, FreshMenu, Rapido, and more sites are also available.
What more can you do with LazyPay?
LazyPay’s online wallet is available and it lets you load money via Debit, Credit Cards & Net Banking. Use your wallet balance to pay at your favourite apps and sites.
What is the customer care support number of LazyPay?
020-67314111 is the official phone number of LazyPay. If you have any query or complaint , you can call on this telephone number.
LazyPay customer care details are mentioned above.
If you want to know more about LazyPay or need anymore details then don’t forget to comment below. We will help you as early as possible.
- 1 lakh rupees withdrawn from Paytm account. Is it safe to use Paytm?
- This Man Ordered A Motorola Smartphone Through Amazon India and Got A Vim Bar Instead. What’s Going On?
- BEWARE! Amazon India Is Blocking Customer Accounts Without Any Forecast
- 13-Digit Phone Numbers Are Coming Very Soon!
- Jio TV Without Jio SIM Card: Enjoy Jio TV on any Smart Phone
- Top 5 Free Recharge Earning Apps + Trick to Get 500MB Free Data From Airtel