After Amazon, Now it’s Paytm Mall: Man Ordered Moto E4 Plus from Paytm Mall, Gets Stone Instead
On 5 June 2018, Nitesh Mahapatra mailed us with this photo –
In this image, we can clearly see that the charger, earphone and USB cable is there. Really good! But where’s the phone?
Mahapatra ordered a Moto E4 Plus smartphone on 26th May 2018 from Paytm Mall and 4 days later, he received the package through a courier. Everything was fine but when he opened the package, he saw a stone instead of his Motorola phone. Why are these things happening nowadays? Who is liable for it – company or seller?
Hence, we are asking Paytm Mall to take this matter seriously and do what needs to be done to give a proper solution to your customers who are facing these issues.
More Popular Posts To Read Next:
- 1 lakh rupees withdrawn from Paytm account. Is it safe to use Paytm?
- This Man Ordered A Motorola Smartphone Through Amazon India and Got A Vim Bar Instead. What’s Going On?
- BEWARE! Amazon India Is Blocking Customer Accounts Without Any Forecast
- 13-Digit Phone Numbers Are Coming Very Soon!
- Jio TV Without Jio SIM Card : Enjoy Jio TV on any Smart Phone
- Top 5 Free Recharge Earning Apps + Trick to Get 500MB Free Data From Airtel
- Swayam Prabha: Everything You Need To Know About Swayam Prabha DTH Channels