About SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the controller for the securities market in India that is established in the year 1988. Headquarter of SEBI is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This board is maintained by its members – The Chairman (selected by the Union Government of India), two members from the Union Finance Ministry (UFM) and one member from Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
SEBI Head Office Phone Number & Address
SEBI Head Office Address and Phone Number
Plot No.C4-A, ‘G’ Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra
Tel: +91-22-26449000 / 40459000
Fax : +91-22-26449019-22 / 40459019-22
Email : [email protected]
More Interesting Articles:
- 1 lakh rupees withdrawn from Paytm account. Is it safe to use Paytm?
- This Man Ordered A Motorola Smartphone Through Amazon India and Got A Vim Bar Instead. What’s Going On?
- BEWARE! Amazon India Is Blocking Customer Accounts Without Any Forecast
- 13-Digit Phone Numbers Are Coming Very Soon!
- Jio TV Without Jio SIM Card : Enjoy Jio TV on any Smart Phone
- Top 5 Free Recharge Earning Apps + Trick to Get 500MB Free Data From Airtel
- Swayam Prabha: Everything You Need To Know About Swayam Prabha DTH Channels